One of the best free online photo backup services is Google Photos. There is a way to retrieve images that you unintentionally deleted from Google images. If you take the methods outlined below, you can restore deleted photographs from Google photographs with ease. You can use Google Photos to access pictures that are both online and on a phone. However, what happens if you unintentionally erase certain data and then decide you want them back? After 60 days, there isn’t much you can do to recover deleted photos from Google Photos trash. Continue reading to learn how to retrieve lost photos from Google Photos on desktop and mobile devices.
How to get back deleted pictures on Android’s Google Photos
It’s incredibly simple to recover deleted Google Photos on an Android device. Take these actions:
- On your Android smartphone, open Google Photos and choose Trash by tapping the hamburger button in the top-left corner.
- Long-press on the images you want to restore to choose them.
Click Restore when finished.
- When you come back, your pictures will automatically reappear in the photo gallery.
How To Restore Deleted Images On An Iphone Using Google Images
On your iPhone or iPad, follow these simple steps to restore deleted photographs from Google photographs:
- On your iOS device, open Google Photos, pick Bin by tapping the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
- Select by tapping the horizontal three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
- Select the pictures now, then click Restore.
- When you come back, your photographs will be restored in the photo library.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photos On Web
The following is the best method for retrieving lost photographs from Google photographs online:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ in your computer’s browser to access Google Photos online.
- If you haven’t already, log in with your Google ID to continue.
- Select Trash by clicking the hamburger menu symbol in the top-left corner of the site.
- Select the pictures you want to have restored. When finished, select the restore option in the top-right corner, which is located just above the trash can icon.
- Your photographs will then instantly resurface in the photo library.
Remember that deleted images and movies might remain in the trash folder for up to 60 days. Additionally, if it has been more than 60 days after you erased the media files, there is no way for you to recover them. So, act now while you still can.
Download Google Photos Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Google Photos (Apk)|
|Updated||Jul 26, 2023|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Offered By||Google LLC|