The Odisha government launched the Kalia Yojana to assist all farmers in the region. The successful implementation of the plan resulted in many advantages for farmers, including a 5000 reward. Farmers who did not own their own lands furthermore enjoyed different perks. According to reports, the program gave farmers in Odisha a sense of community and let them conduct their business without concern.
Farmers in the state of Odisha are the primary beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana. As is well known, the majority of farmers in our nation are not happy with their earnings. Additionally, the revenue collected is probably insufficient to cover their needs and wants, let alone fund their children’s education. With the help of the Kalia Yojana, all farmers will be able to fulfill their wants and aspirations as well as get loans for other things like their children’s education. The following papers must be submitted in order to register for the Kalia Yojana program:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
Kalia Yojana 2023: Eligibility
The following beneficiaries in Odisha are ineligible to apply for the Kalia Yojana Scheme:
- Medium to large-scale farmers
- Non-residents of Odisha
- a beneficiary or whose spouse is an employee under G, CG, or PSU
- a pension beneficiary or whose spouse holds a pension
- Professionals who benefit register with professional organizations
- Beneficiaries who are members of a local government organization in a city
- Beneficiaries who are a current or past central minister, state minister, legislator, mayor, or Zila Parishad member
- Income taxpayers
- Beneficiaries with expired registrations
- Holders of constitutional posts
Kalia Yojana 2023: Apply Online
You must apply for the scheme in accordance with these easy procedures if you wish to benefit from it:
- Visit the program’s official website first.
- Go to the homepage and select the Apply Online option to start a new application. As an alternative, you can also seek advice from the professionals at Vakilsearch.
- A fresh webpage will open. You need to enter your Aadhaar number here.
- Simply select the Show button to view the form.
- At this point, you’ll notice that the application form will show up on the screen.
- Complete the necessary fields and carefully include all the necessary documents.
- Click on Submit
Kalia Yojana 2023: eKYC
The Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) is now being used by the state government of Odisha to improve the security, effectiveness, and accuracy of the payment process. The Aadhaar seeding for each recipient is necessary to run the APBS system. The new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure will now be explained to you.
- On the official website, you may find the Complete Your e-KYC Option.
- Read and comprehend the provided instructions carefully after choosing this option.
- After entering your Aadhaar number, choose the menu option labeled “Verify.”
- Be careful now when entering the data from your Aadhar card because if you are negligent and enter the information incorrectly, your application will be rejected.
- Keep in mind that you can correct any mistakes at any Aadhaar enrollment facility, for example, if your cell number has not yet been seeded or in any other situation.
- After that, you must select the Decelerations Option to complete the KALIA eKYC Process.
- If you have followed all of the preceding requirements, your eKYC is now complete.
Kalia Yojana 2023: Helplines & Contact Details
- Please call the hotline number mentioned above at 1800-345-6770 if you have a complaint about the Kalia Yojana.
- Call the toll-free hotline here at 1800-572-1122 to find out more about the scheme. Alternatively, you can call 080-6117-4222 and leave a message.