The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha, launched the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme in January 2008. v The Disability Pension Rules of 1985 and the Revised Old Age Pension Rules of 1989 are the two current pension plans that are combined. This program is available to eligible people living in Odisha, such as widows, old citizens, and people with disabilities (PWD). Status of Madhu Babu’s pension About 50 lakh applicants find it advantageous because the state government offers a pension to the beneficiaries.
The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, which aims to provide transgender people with stipends, has received approval from Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Status of Madhu Babu’s pension Ashok Chandra Panda, the Minister for Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD), made this important declaration on Friday. List of Madhu Babu Pensions Depending on their age, transgender people would receive stipends ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 900. Approximately 6,000 transgender people in the state will gain from this project. Application status for SSEP Transgender people who wish to participate in this program must fill out an online application on the ministry’s official website, which is located at https://ssepd.gov.in/. Status of Madhu Babu’s pension Additionally, about 48 lakh participants in the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana would get an advance monthly stipend of Rs. 1,000 for a period of four months.
Key Highlights Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Aadhaar Link With Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
It is essential to link your Aadhaar card and social welfare link account if you are already getting benefits from the system. By March 15th, all applicants must link their Aadhaar card and social welfare link account in order to continue receiving benefits from the plan. List of Madhu Babu Pensions Please bring a copy of your Aadhaar card to the municipal or Gram Panchayat office when you pick up your pension in order to finish the connection process.
Eligibility Criteria For Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Applicants who are 60 years of age or older, or widows of any age
- Or a leprosy patient of any age who exhibits outward indications of deformities PWD of any age
- Or any age-related AIDS patient recognized by the State / District AIDS Control Society
- The applicant’s family’s annual income shall not exceed Rs. 24000.
- Only people who live in Odisha permanently are eligible to apply.
- The applicant is not eligible to receive benefits from any other pension plan run by the state, union, or any government-affiliated entity.
Types Of Madhu Babu Pension
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person with AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
Pension Amount Under Madhu Babu Pension
Disbursement Of Pension
On the fifteenth day of every month, the recipient will get the cash portion of their pension. The Block Development Officer (BDO) or any subordinate officer designated by the BDO in the Gram Panchayat Office for Rural Areas would handle the pension’s disbursement. The District Social Security Officer (DSSO) or any subordinate officer designated by the DSSO would handle Old Age Pension Odisha disbursements at the municipal office in urban areas.
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
Procedure To Apply For Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
You can apply online or offline to take advantage of the program. The Executive Officer of the Municipality/NAC or the Office of the Block Development Officer are the places to go if you would rather apply offline. ssepd application status As an alternative, you can apply online by doing as shown below:
- Go to the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities’ official website.
- You must navigate to and click on the “Apply for scheme” option on the home page.
- You will see a new page where you have to choose “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the “Old Age Pension Odisha” scheme.
- The application form will show up on the screen when you select the “Proceed” option, or you may access it directly by clicking this link.
- Enter the name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and socioeconomic category after selecting the scheme type.
- After that, you must upload a recent passport-size photo of Old Age Pension Odisha, a thumb impression or signature, and a scan copy of your Aadhar card.
- After carefully reading the declaration, check the box.
- Examine the information, then select “submit.” List of Madhu Babu Pensions.
Procedure To Track Your Application For The Scheme
- Launch your browser and go to the department’s official website.
- Once the homepage appears, search for the “Apply for scheme” link.
- To continue, select the “Apply for scheme” option.
- You will see a new page where you have to choose “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the “Track application status” section.
- To open the form directly, select the “Track” option or click this link.
- After inputting the application number, select “Search.”
A Few Important Details About the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Beneficiaries will be chosen in a fair manner.
- Recipients will be revealed through extensive program publicity.
- Every collector is required to set up a selection camp at least once every month.
- An appropriate number of Old Age Pension Odisha forms should be on campus, along with the concerned executive and gram Panchayat extension officers.
- Every piece of application-related data need to be computerized.
- Every year, the collectors should confirm all of the pensioners.
- The candidates will get the proof of submission.