Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana 2023: The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a central government of India flagship program that provides housing facilities to all of the country’s homeless citizens. The homeless people are given financial assistance by the government and their homes are built, allowing them to live prosperous lives.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
The government of India established the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 in 2015 with the intention of giving every impoverished person in the country access to affordable housing. By the end of March 2022, the PMAY Program aimed to build 20 million residences at a reasonable cost. However, the program’s aim has been raised to 2024.
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2023 (PMGAY) is a government initiative that aims to offer pucca homes to underprivileged families. According to this policy, the Indian government must achieve “Housing for All” by the year 2024.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2023 overview
|Post Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Scheme|
|Objective||Provide Home Loans & Subsidies|
|Scheme start date||Year 2015|
|Expected completion||By 31 Dec 2024|
|Launched Date||25 June 2025|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna List 2023
On June 1, 2015, Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The Indian government’s main PMAY program seeks to offer low-cost housing options to both urban and rural impoverished people. The Indian government has made it possible to review the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 List online. Through the PM Awas Yojana, a provision has been made by the central government to deliver 1 crore pucca dwellings to the people of by 2023 for those who have filled out the registration form and applied for the PMAY plan.
PM Awas Yojna 2023 Apply Online
You may also benefit from the PM Awas Yojna plan 2023 if you are a qualifying applicant for this program. Follow the instructions below to apply for the program:
- First, visit Pmaymis.gov.in, the PMAY Scheme’s official website.
- You must now enter the Aadhaar Card number.
- Type your name exactly as it appears on your Aadhaar, then click “Check” to verify.
- A form will now appear on your screen. Fill it out completely and attach any necessary documents.
- Input the captcha code, then press the “Save” button.
- Your application procedure will be finished after completing these steps.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for the PMAY Scheme:
- There shouldn’t be a pucca house registered in the applicant’s name or the name of any of their relatives.
- To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, you must have an Aadhaar card.
- Candidates who fall under the BPL (below the poverty line) category or who have a low income are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and at least 18 years old.
- The application process for this program will prioritize women.
- There shouldn’t be any government workers in the applicant’s family.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2023 Required Documents
To register for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 or the pm awas yojana list 2023, you must have all the documents listed below ready.
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- Driving licence
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Evidence shows that applicant does not have pucca house
- Ration Card
- Contact Number
- Bank Statement & Account No
- Passport size photo
PMAY Yojna 2023 Registration Last Date
The deadline for registering for the Government Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana scheme) to build a house in 2023 has been extended to December 31, 2024. In this program, the government offers homeless persons up to Rs 2.67 lakh in assistance for the construction of a pucca house. Both urban and rural residents can benefit from our flagship program.