Fi Money Apk is a neobank, which means you won’t be able to visit a real branch. It’s an entirely digital adventure. Fi Money Apk is a Neobank, which implies it is not a bank. Fi Money Apk has teamed with Federal Bank to provide financial services using their infrastructure. Your money is deposited and regulated by the Federal Bank. Fi Money Apk acts as a middleman between you and Federal Bank, giving you with a far superior platform to that of Federal Bank. Because Fi Money Apk isn’t a bank, they can focus on making the digital banking experience as simple as possible without having to worry about rules and fees.
This does not, however, imply that they are less secure than traditional banks. For their consumers, Fi Money Apk uses the same bank-grade security. Your messages are encrypted, your transactions are secured by an OTP, and you can use UPI in conjunction with your Fi Money ApkFi account. UPI transactions are also powered by Federal Bank via the Fi Money Apk app. Except for a physical presence, you get every feature you’d get from a regular bank. There are no physical branches or managers to meet. For some, such as my father, this is a deal-breaker. However, we, the digital generation, prefer not to go to banks. There’s also no need to go to the bank for anything. So opening a bank account with a Neobank, such as Fi Money Apk, may be a better option.
How does Fi Money Apk Works?
Fi Money Apk creates a digital savings account for you. There is currently no way to open a current account. It’s a savings account with no balance. Federal Bank has opened your savings account. To open a Fi Money Apk savings account, you’ll require a Re-KYC if you currently have a Federal Bank savings account. At any point in time, your money in your Fi Money Apk savings account earns the same interest as money in a Federal Bank savings account. It currently stands at 2% every year.
You can use UPI NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or internet banking to deposit money into your Fi Money Apk savings account. You’ll receive a debit card, as well as the ability to open fixed deposits and small smart deposits for specific life goals. You get a chequebook, the opportunity to use a Demand Draft, physical statements when needed, and more. The account opening procedure is entirely electronic. To acquire no-limit savings to your account with Fi Money Apk, you must submit identification, address, and tax ID, as well as complete a video KYC.
Apart from having a physical presence, Fi Money Apk functions exactly like a typical bank. Except for two things, there aren’t many distinctions between your regular bank account and Fi Money Apk.
- 1. Fi isn’t a bank in and of itself. As a result, when it comes to your money, it is not liable to anything. Your money is controlled by the partner bank, which in this case is Federal Bank.
- 2. Certain options, such as Lockers, Cash Deposits, and In-Person customer service, are not available to you.
Fi has a plethora of features. More than any other Neobank currently has to offer. Let’s look at each of Fi’s features and see how they can help you save money and get more out of your banking experience.
Fi Money Apk Features
Fi is a neobank designed for today’s working professionals. It includes a smart, zero-balance savings account as well as features to help you manage your money better.
- Ask Fi Money Apk, your intelligent finance assistant, can answer all of your personal money questions.
- Fi Money Apk encourages you to develop healthier money habits with smart and non-intrusive nudges.
- When you spend money, the world rewards you; when you save money, Fi Money Apk rewards you.
- Streamline your payments: As you go, make rules or set reminders.
- Fi Money Apk Secure additionally provides you with cutting-edge internet protection for your money and information.
- Allows you to begin saving money today rather than waiting until tomorrow.
- Your privacy is important to us; we don’t sweep data under the rug at Fi Money Apk.
Download Fi Money Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Fi Money (Apk)|
|Updated||October 11, 2021|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Offered By||epiFi Technologies Private Limited|