In India, the Aadhaar card is one of the most important credentials required to access a variety of government-sponsored services. Various official and private organisations operating in the country utilise the card as confirmation of identity. While it is straightforward to download an Aadhaar card, it can be difficult if you do not have access to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
You don’t have to be concerned, though, because the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) recently made significant modifications to the Aadhaar downloading procedure, making it easier for cardholders to obtain a reproduction of the document.
Aadhaar is now required by banks and businesses that provide financial services to their consumers. The central government has also made linking Aadhaar with PAN mandatory for cardholders. If you’ve misplaced your Aadhaar Card and don’t have access to the Aadhaar registered mobile number, you can still get a copy by following the instructions below:
- Step 1: Go to the UIDAI’s official website.
- Step 2: Click to the ‘My Aadhaar’ portion of the website.
- Step 3: Select ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar number, which is 12 digits long.
- Step 5: Instead of an Aadhaar number, you can utilise a 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID).
- Step 6: Enter the captcha-code or security code.
- Step 7: Select ‘My cellphone number is not registered’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 8: Enter a different phone number or one that isn’t linked to your Aadhaar.
- Step 9: Select ‘Send OTP’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 10: Enter the one-time password (OTP) that will be sent to your alternate phone number.
- Step 11: Select the ‘Submit’ button after checking the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box.
- Step 12: You’ll see a preview of the Aadhaar letter on the next page.
- Step 13: After you’ve double-checked the information, click the ‘Make Payment’ button to pay for the service online.
If you want to join UIDAI Site then click below button.