For its users across India, BSNL has released a new mobile app. BSNL Selfcare is the name of the newly announced mobile app, which can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. According to the newest information, BSNL Selfcare, a newly introduced mobile app, is very useful for all BSNL customers to know facts about their prepaid mobile plans, main account balance, plan validity, and current offers, among other things.
This newly introduced BSNL Selfcare mobile app also benefits BSNL Postpaid mobile subscribers, since it enables for hassle-free bill paying. BSNL mobile clients can also use the BSNL Selfcare mobile application to check their current tariff plan, available packages, total free data included in their current plan, total data used, remaining data, and so on. Currently, the ‘BSNL Selfcare’ app is only available to BSNL mobile customers. Customers of BSNL’s prepaid and postpaid mobile services can get this new software through the Google Play Store. With the ‘BSNL Selfcare’ mobile app, BSNL customers may conveniently control all BSNL Mobile services with a single click of their finger.
BSNL Selfcare Apk Features
With the following power-packed features, the app’s new redesigned UI is meant to provide you complete control:
- Usage statistics on interactive dashboards.
- Prepaid cellphone one-touch recharge / top-up with the best plan recommended for you
- Easy payment of postpaid bills: view entire bill, unbilled, and outstanding amounts.
- Manage your account: add any BSNL number of your friends and family to your account and keep track of their transactions.
- The App notifies you when your active plan/pack is about to expire.
Download BSNL Selfcare Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||BSNL Selfcare (Apk)|
|Updated||October 6, 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|