A step-by-step method for transferring your WhatsApp chat history and media, such as videos, pictures, and voice notes, from Android to iPhone without losing any information. It should not be difficult to switch from one mobile operating system to another. The transition should be simple and straightforward. However, when we switch from one technology to another, there is always a learning curve. One such difficulty emerges while transferring WhatsApp chats from an Android phone to an iPhone, which occurs owing to compatibility concerns between the two devices.
WhatsApp does not allow you to transfer your chat history or any other data while switching phones, such as from Android to iPhone or vice versa. The operating system and WhatsApp conversation encryption are the main causes of this limitation. But, now, we’ve gotten our hands on two intriguing mobile apps that allow for quick backup and restore choices, allowing you to transfer your crucial social media account data, including WhatsApp chats, from Android to iOS in just a few simple clicks.
About OF Wutsapper Apk
Wutsapper is a fantastic tool made by Wondershare Technology that allows you to backup and restore WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone devices using a USB OTG cable. Not only can you transfer chats, but you can also transfer images, videos, voice notes, and GIFs. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the developers, they also have a PC version called MobileTrans. It works with both Windows and Mac computers, and it’s especially useful if you don’t have an OTG cable or want to save a backup of your WhatsApp conversations on your computer.
HOW TO USE WUTSAPPER
- Make sure you have the most recent version of WhatsApp installed on your iPhone.
- Download and instal Wutsapper from the URL below on your Android device.
- On your Android phone, open the Wutsapper app.
- If you have an OTG cable, the app will ask if you want to connect your Android phone to your iPhone. Yes should be selected.
- An on-screen video tutorial will appear, which you must view and follow in order to build a comprehensive backup of your WhatsApp messages and media.
- When the backup is finished, the app should automatically identify it and display the data, as well as the date and time.
- Your backup will now be processed and parsed by the app. Depending on the size of your conversations, messages, photographs, and videos, this may take some time.
- The app will prompt you to connect your Android to your iPhone once parsing has been completed successfully. Connect both devices with an OTG connection and press the Start Transfer button to begin the transfer.
Now sit back and relax as Wutsapper handles the rest, transferring all of your WhatsApp conversations and media assets from Android to iOS. Also, avoid using your device during the transfer process, since this may cause the operation to be interrupted.
Transferring WhatsApp chats and data from Android to iPhone is a one-of-a-kind process that cannot be completed manually or without the use of software, and there is currently no free way to do so. Our interactions and data are, in most situations, valuable. And it’s not worth it to lose any of that merely to get a new phone.
Download Wutsapper Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Wutsapper (Apk)|
|Updated||May 27, 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||WONDERSHARE TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED|