For those travelling India by rail, Where is my Train Apk is a must-have app. This simple tool allows you to get a lot of information about the various trains that circulate in this Hindu country. Where is my train Apk contains information that may be of great interest to you relevant to all the trains. The train schedules, for example, and you can also buy online tickets, which is very handy if you don’t want to spend time standing in lines.
On the other hand, Apk Where’s My Train keeps you up-to-date with train news. So you’ll be the first to find out from the comfort of your mobile whether a train arrives late or does not operate properly. Apk saves you from having to find out where your train is located. Where is my train? The data that Where is my Train Apk provides you is important whether you live in this country or you are visiting.
Where is my Train Apk Features
In the name of where is my train app,’ Sigmoid Labs began with an application that is very useful for passengers. Live train status and up-to-date schedules can be accessed offline from Indian Railways. In this scenario, it’s much better than the official NTES app. There are several features associated with my train app, and these are listed below.
- This is one of the best features that my train app provides. With this the live train status of any train can be identified anytime, wherever. In this there is no internet or GPS requirement while travelling as the location is known via the cell tower information. As there is a networking mechanism in it you can share the current location of your train with your friends and family.
- The entire Indian Railways and IRCTC timetable on where my train app is is also offline. All you need to do is enter either the train’s name or its number.
- With the aid of this app, you have access to details about the coach location and seat configuration before boarding the train. The platform numbers for boarding stations and intermediate stations are also available in some situations.
- Where is my train app also helps to know about the new PNR status. You need to enter the PNR, or the app will automatically search the IRCTC SMS on your mobile phone. If there is any change in the status of the PNR and train schedules, the app also offers automatic warnings.
- This app is useful for checking the availability of a particular train seat and fares.
- Without using GPS or the internet, where is my train app running offline and so it is a powerful app for both data use and battery. There is a lot of information on this app about Indian trains, but it is still limited in scale.
Searching for a way to Download Where is my Train for Windows 10/8/7 PC? and you land here, then you are in the correct place. Keep reading this article to get more useful help to know, how you can Download and Install one of the best tools app Where is my Train for PC.
Most of the application which available on Google Play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile devices. But do you know you can still use any of Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for computers not available? Yes, there are few simple techniques you can use to install Android apps on personal computers and enjoy them as you use on Android devices.
In this post, we will show different ways to Download Where is my Train on PC in a step by step guide. So before writing about it, let’s see the technical specifications of Where is my Train.
Where is my Train for PC & Technical Specifications
|App Name||Where is my Train (Apk)|
|Updated||November 12, 2020|
|Requires Android||4.2 and up|
|Offered By||Sigmoid Labs and its Affiliates|
Where is my Train is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Where is my Train for Windows has got over 500,000+ App installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points.
Where is my Train Download for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10:
Most of the applications are developed only for the mobile devices. Apps and Games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, KineMaster, PicsArt, etc. are available for Android and iOS devices only. But some Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on computers as well.
So even there is no official version of Where is my Train for Computers, you can easily use it with the help of best Emulators. We are writing about two of the popular Android emulators to use Where is my Train on PC.
Method 1: Where is my Train Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
Bluestacks, one of the most and widely used Emulator to run Android apps on your Windows Computers. Bluestacks emulator is even available for Mac OS too. We are going to tech you about Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install Where is my Train for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10. Let’s start to read our step by step installation tutorial.
- 1: Download the Bluestacks emulator from the given link, if you haven’t installed it already & Download Bluestacks
- 2: Installation procedure is almost simple. After bluestack emulator installation, open Bluestacks software.
- 3: It will take some time to proper load the Bluestacks initially. Once it is opened properly, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- 4: Google play store will be installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- 5: Now search the required App you want to install on your computer. In our case search for Where is my Train to install on computer.
- 6: Once you click on the Install button, Where is my Train will be installed on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now, just double click on the Installed Application in bluestacks and start using Where is my Train App on your Computer/laptop. You can use the application as you use it on your Android or iOS devices.
If you have downloaded an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file from saved location. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game/app. However, google playstore is the standard method and provide updated version of apps/games which is more recommended.
The newest Bluestacks version comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 device. So using Bluestacks emulator is more recommended way to install Where is my Train on computer/laptop. Just you need to have a minimum configuration computer/laptop to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading or any kind of issues while playing high graphics games like PUBG Mobile.
Method 2: Where is my Train Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator which is downloaded lot of time in recent. It is more flexible, fast & exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will write how to Download Where is my Train for PC/Laptop Windows 7 or 8 or 10 using MemuPlay.
- 1: Download & Install MemuPlay Emulator on your PC/Laptop. Official link is given bellow just click on it for download and install purpose & Click to Visit Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2: Once you installed the Memuplay emulator, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen. Just double click on app to open it.
- 3: Now search for Where is my Train on Google playstore. Find the official App, click on it to Install.
- 4: After successful app installation, you can find Where is my Train app on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is more simple and easy to use pc software. It is very lightweight and fast compared to Bluestacks. As it is specially designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high graphics most popular games like PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty & Garena Free Fire etc.
We have written this article on Where is my Train Download for PC/Laptop . If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Where is my Train for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!