Do you wish to send large files to someone using WhatsApp? Want to share a photo without having to resize it or lose quality? A document, an app, a song, or any other sort of file up to 1000 MB or 1 GB in size? Yes, you can now. As we all know, Whatsapp is the most widely used instant messaging app nowadays. Its competitors are catching up, but none have yet surpassed the number of users in the Whatsapp database. One of Whatsapp’s flaws is the limited number of file-sending choices. You may transmit photographs, movies, and audio files without difficulty, but you cannot transmit documents, mp3 files, or other huge files. With the Whatstools app, you can now. You can share any file up to 1 GB via WhatsApp with the aid of Whatstools, regardless of its extension: .doc,.pdf,.apk,.mp3,.mp4,.jpg,.png,.tiff, music, documents, and images, among others.
Whatstools, as the name implies, is a collection of tools that help with Whatsapp. Whatstools must be granted access from the phone settings after being downloaded and installed from the Google Play store, and it will be instantly connected to Google Drive. To be on the safe side, data are combined with Google Drive for added protection. After you’ve completed this procedure, log back into Whatsapp and open the attachment icon. You can also obtain six extra icons that allow you to attach different different types of files, such as achievements,.PDF,.apk, and so on. Whatstools is the creator of those symbols. This allows you to attach any audio/video files without sacrificing quality. You can also directly into Whatstools and send files to any of your contacts. The most intriguing feature is that uploading files can be paused, erased, or resumed. Furthermore, the downloader may have a preview option before downloading a certain file. With the characteristics listed above, Whatstools is certain to play a key role for Whatsapp in the future.
WhatsTools Apk Features
- SMS and instant messaging aren’t the only ways to share files. You can copy the download link and send it via SMS, email, or social media platforms to anyone. Anyone having the link can download the file using a browser from any platform.
- Before downloading the full video, you can sample thumbnails of different lengths of video to assist you decide whether or not to download it.
- You can pause and continue uploading and downloading. You will be able to resume the upload/download without losing your current progress if there is a network problem.
- Many instant messaging apps limit the size of files you may transmit (16MB), whereas WhatsTools allows you to transfer files up to 1 GB to any of your contacts in your instant messaging app.
- Share any form of content up to 1 GB in size, including Archives, Docs, EBooks, Music, Images, and Gif Videos, using any Instant Messaging app loaded on your phone.
- To access the Whats Tools sharing menu, click the Attach button in the chat window. To open the Download file popup, click on the received message.
Download WhatsTools Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||WhatsTools (Apk)|
|Updated||December 5, 2019|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||Four Big Brothers|