To provide you better control and a deeper understanding of the internals of your Android device, Bugjaeger aims to provide you with the specialised tools used by Android developers. This tool is not for you if you don’t understand what ADB is or how to enable USB debugging.
This app might be useful if you’re a power user, developer, geek, or hacker of Android. Tasks that would often be conducted on your laptop, such as analysing backup files, running shell scripts, checking logs, taking screenshots, and inspecting the internals of an Android device, may now be carried out directly between two mobile devices.
Instead of operating on your development machine, this programme runs directly on your Android smartphone, acting as a form of Android to Android ADB (Android Debug Bridge). It includes several functions that are comparable to ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and Android Device Monitor.
You can play around with your target device once you’ve connected it through WiFi or a USB OTG connection. Other than phones and tablets, Android devices also support the ADB protocol. This implies that you should be able to use Android Things OS to operate your Android TV, Wear OS watch, or even Raspberry Pi.
USB OTG Apk Features
- Transferring apps between smartphones
- Using target device’s shell to launch customised scripts
- File management – transferring and downloading files, and exploring the file system
- Making and restoring backups, looking through and extracting backup file content
- Installing and removing packages, and inspecting different installed app-related information
- Look for Android devices on your network that have adbd set to listen on port 5555 and connect to them.
- Keeping an eye on the processes, displaying extra information about the processes, and stopping the operations.
Download USB OTG Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Bugjaeger Mobile ADB – USB OTG (Apk)|
|Updated||Feb 10, 2023|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||Roman Sisik|