The Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023, which is being spearheaded by the Naveen Patnaik-led Odisha Government, enables all families with low incomes or without permanent homes to apply for loans. According to the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Details, recipients can obtain their Pucca House by obtaining the Credit Linked Housing Loan of Rs 3 Lakhs. This programme was launched by CM Sh Naveen Patnaik on May 29, 2023. According to the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility 2023, anyone with a monthly income of less than Rs. 25000 and no pucca dwelling is eligible.
You can fill out the Odisha Mo Ghara Application Form 2023 at rhodisha.gov.in starting on June 15, 2023, if you’re interested in this programme. After that, you will receive Rs 3 lakh, which must be paid back over the course of 10 years and can be utilised to build a property. We have provided detailed guidelines for applying online for the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023, which you can use to fill out the application. You might need to submit all of the copies of the Documents Required for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Form 2023 for approval, so make sure you have them all.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
As is well known, a large portion of the population of Odisha either lacks a pucca house or resides in a single concrete room with their family. As a result, the Odisha government launched the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023, which enables households to obtain Low-cost Loans to build or modify their homes. Mo Ghara, which is Odia meaning “my house,” makes it clear that the goal of this programme is to provide homes for everyone. Because there are fewer prerequisites and loan disbursal is simpler, it differs from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. You can use the loan from the government up to the sum of Rs. 3 lakh to build your home without paying any processing fees.
You must be concerned about the eligibility, application process, and other information right now, therefore we are here to provide you with all the information you need. This is to let you know that the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 was launched on May 29, 2023, and that online applications from qualified citizens will be accepted starting on June 15, 2023. Rhodisha.gov.in is the official website where you can find specifics about the Scheme and other information. Only households living in Kutcha Houses or in the Low Income Group are eligible to apply online for the Mo Ghara Yojana 2023.
rhodisha.gov.in MO Ghara Yojana Registration 2023
|Scheme||Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023|
|Started by||CM Sh Naveen Patnaik|
|Purpose of Scheme||Housing for All Families|
|Inaugurated on||29 May 2023|
|Eligibility||Family with income less than Rs 25000/- per month|
|Odisha Mo Ghara Benefits||Easy Loan Disbursal of Rs 3 Lakh and Easy Repayment Plans|
|Scheme Level||State Level|
|Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Form 2023||15 June 2023|
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Online Form Details
- The items below cover the details of the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023.
- The State Government created this programme to provide everyone in society with a permanent home.
- Those who do not have a permanent residence or a Pucca House may apply to receive benefits under this scheme.
- The Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 would offer housing loans up to Rs 3 lakh with subsidies.
- The banks won’t charge any processing fees for disbursing loans under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide a subsidy, making it simpler for you to make a payment.
Mo Ghara Yojana for Odisha Eligibility in 2023
- The points listed below contain the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility for 2023.
- You should be aware that applicants can be citizens who own Kutcha Houses or who reside in a single concrete room.
- Your family’s monthly income must be less than Rs. 25000.
- The scheme is open to those who have received housing benefits totaling less than Rs 70,000.
- SC, ST, and other reserved category citizens are also eligible for this programme.
- Anyone working for the government or owning a four-wheeler is ineligible for the yojana.
Benefits of the Odisha Mo Ghara 2023
- The benefits of the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana in 2023 are summarised in the following sections.
- To begin with, you are eligible for a subsidised loan of up to Rs 3 lakh through the State Government’s housing scheme.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will not be subject to processing fees or other taxes.
- For the citizens, there are simple repayment plans accessible so that they bear fewer debt obligations.
- In addition to any existing subsidies, the SC/ST Category would also receive an additional Rs 10,000/- in subsidies.
|Loan Amount||Subsidy Available|
|Rs 1 Lakh||Rs 30,000/-|
|Rs 1.5 Lakh||Rs 45,000/-|
|Rs 2 Lakh||Rs 60,000/-|
|Rs 3 Lakh||Rs 60,000/-|
Odisha Mo Ghara Application Form 2023
- To benefit from the scheme, complete the Odisha Mo Ghara Application Form 2023.
- After June 15, 2023, recipients will be encouraged to submit online applications at rhodisha.gov.in.
- Before filling out the online application form, be sure you are eligible and do not own a pucca house.
- You should wait for the approval after submitting the form before contacting the bank to request the disbursement of the loan amount.
- For quick acceptance, make sure you upload all the necessary documents when completing the online application.
Apply Online Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
- Visit rhodisha.gov.in preferably on a computer.
- Select the Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 link at this point.
- Click the link to apply online or the online application form.
- In order to continue with the application form, create a user ID and password.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information, including your name, your income, and other facts.
- Upload your income tax forms, caste certificates, land record information, and other PDF-formatted documents.
- Print the application after submitting it, then wait for approval.
- These are the guidelines for the 2023 Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana online application.
Documents Needed for the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme
Check the list of Documents Required for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 if you’re a citizen interested in this programme. Gather the documents in their original form, scan them, and maintain a copy in your device so you can submit it when you complete out the online application.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Land Record Details.
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- PwD Certificate if Applicable.
Apply Online Link
|Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Notification||Check link|
|Apply Online Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023||Check link|