Today in New Delhi, Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Apna Chandrayaan Portal, a website with activity-based support materials for school students on Mission Chandrayaan-3 developed by NCERT under the supervision of the Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL), Ministry of Education. Also included were 10 distinct segments on Chandrayaan-3 that offer a complete analysis of all its components, including the psychological journey and sense of teamwork of the scientists involved as well as the scientific, technological, and social aspects. To learn more about Apna Chandrayaan Portal, read the article below.
Apna Chandrayaan Portal
The decision to create a portal and courses connected to the Chandrayaan-3 space project was made by the education ministry following the successful launch of the mission. The government will launch distinctive Chandrayaan course modules and unveil the educational portal “Apna Chandrayaan. The ministry has directed all institutions of higher learning to inform both students and professors about the portal and the distinctive course modules. According to demands made to educational institutions, all students are urged to enroll in these specialized courses.
One Student One Laptop Yojana
Apna Chandrayaan Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Apna Chandrayaan Portal|
|Launched by||Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan|
|Department||Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL)|
|Objective||To provide activity-based support materials for school students on Mission Chandrayaan-3|
Objectives of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
The “Apna Chandrayaan” program is launched by the government to instill a scientific attitude in pupils. The purpose of the Chandrayaan-3 modules and the activity-based support materials is to encourage in pupils a scientific attitude, a feeling of curiosity, problem-solving skills, and creativity.
Features of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
These are some of Apna Chandrayaan Portal’s features.
- On this activity-based teaching resource portal, you can find jigsaw puzzles, online tests, and coloring books about India’s Chandrayaan mission.
- These lesson plans with activities were produced by the NCERT for students.
- Up to 10 specialized modules were deployed by Chandrayaan-3 in order to capture every aspect of the moon mission, including the scientific, technological, and social ones.
- Dr. Sreedhara Panicker Somanath, the secretary of the Department of Space and chairman of ISRO, was present for the program’s launch today.
PM SHRI Schools
Benefits of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
The advantages of Apna Chandrayaan Portal are listed below.
- One of the most remarkable successes of the twenty-first century that has inspired the nation’s young the most is Chandrayaan 3’s success.
- The APP for the web portal was created to increase accessibility and motivate students to learn independently.
- Students’ confidence and enthusiasm for technology have been boosted by Chandrayaan 3, which will support the growth of their scientific temperament.
- Atmanirbhar Bharat’s might is further demonstrated in Chandrayaan 3.
- India used its own technologies to complete the Chandrayaan 3 Mission successfully. Students are encouraged to attend the 8:00 a.m. Gaganyaan premiere on October 21, 2023.
Activities Available on Apna Chandrayaan Portal
On the recently launched website, you may find a range of coloring books, online quizzes, jigsaw puzzles, picture builders, and inspirational stories in the form of graphic novels about Chandrayaan 3. For the Foundational and Preparatory levels, coloring pages, dot-to-dot exercises, colour coding with instructions, and other activities have been developed to aid students in developing their observation and awareness. There will be interactive online tests for the Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels that include explanations of the right answers. The first 1000 winners will receive kid-friendly books, and everyone who participated and scored over 70% will receive digital certificates. Puzzles and picture builders have also been developed for the Foundational, Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels. There will also be graphic novels with inspiring stories.
National Internship Portal
How to Register On Apna Chandrayaan Portal
- Open the portal’s official website.
- The website’s home page will show up on the screen.
- Go to the login form from the homepage and input your email address and password.
- Click the Create Account button if you haven’t already done so.
- There will be a new page.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Now select “Register” from the menu.