On Android, How To Utilise Whatsapp As A Proxy
Recently, WhatsApp added a proxy feature to its desktop, mobile, and server applications. Users have the option of using a proxy server to access the service even if their internet connection is blocked or otherwise compromised. A proxy can be helpful in assisting users to access a service that is otherwise challenging or impossible to reach due to government censorship, according to WhatsApp tracker WABetaInfo.
Here’s How To Set A Proxy
- Step 1: First, launch the WhatsApp app and navigate to settings.
- Step 2: Tap on data and storage.
- Step 3: Scroll down and choose Proxy options
- Step 4: Enter the address and enable Proxy.
- Step 5: After the connection has been established, click to save. A green checkmark will then appear.
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form