Recently, WhatsApp added a proxy feature to its desktop, mobile, and server applications. Users have the option of using a proxy server to access the service even if their internet connection is blocked or otherwise compromised. A proxy can be helpful in assisting users to access a service that is otherwise challenging or impossible to reach due to government censorship, according to WhatsApp tracker WABetaInfo.
Here’s How To Set A Proxy
- Step 1: First, launch the WhatsApp app and navigate to settings.
- Step 2: Tap on data and storage.
- Step 3: Scroll down and choose Proxy options
- Step 4: Enter the address and enable Proxy.
- Step 5: After the connection has been established, click to save. A green checkmark will then appear.