The Odisha state government is inviting applicants to submit online scholarship applications for the Post Matric Scholarship renewal. Students from qualified groups, such as Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC), and Economically Backward Classes (EBC), are eligible for this chance.
These students can be attending school within the state or elsewhere. For the academic year 2023–2024, the application period for the scholarship program will be open from August 18, 2023, through November 15, 2023, when it will close.
Both male and female applicants who match the requirements are encouraged to submit their applications online through the Odisha State Scholarship Portal, which can be accessed at scholarship.odisha.gov.in, in order to be considered for this scholarship. Don’t pass up the opportunity to apply and ensure your future in study because this opportunity provides worthy students with important financial support.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2023 Overview
Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2023 Overview
|Name of the Portal||Odisha State Scholarship Portal|
|Provide By||Odisha State Government|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ ST/SEBC/OBC/EBC students|
|Starting Date of Application||18/08/2023|
|Closing Date of Application||15/11/2023|
- UR/SEBC/OBC/SC/ST- Nil
Odisha Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a permanent resident of Odisha and must be from one of the following communities: ST, SC, OBC/SEBC, or EBC.
- The student must be doing post-high school coursework in any general, technical, or professional fields at any government- or government-recognized private institutions.
- The parent’s or guardian’s annual family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2,50,000.
- Students from OBC, SEBC, and EBC are not eligible for the scholarship award unless they received at least 50% on their final qualifying exam.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal – List of Scholarships Offered
Numerous scholarships are available through the Odisha scholarship webpage under six different categories. Candidates can review the list of scholarships below, along with the many departments to which they belong.
Agriculture FE Department
- KALIA Scholarship
Higher Education Department
- E- Medhabruti
- Biju Yuba Sashasktikaran Yojana (LAPTOP DBT)
- Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojna
- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (Loan Scheme)
- Vyasa Kabi Fakir Mohan Bhasa Bruti
Labour & ESI Department
- Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana (Edn Astt) – General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC (Plus 3, M. A., M. Com., M. Sc.)
School & Mass Education Department
- Junior Merit Scholarship (Class 11 to 12)
- Lower Primary Merit (Class 3) 2 Years (Class 4 to 5)
- Lower Primary Merit-cum-Poverty (Class 3) 2 Years (Class 4 to 5)
- NRTS Scholarship (9 to 10)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics (Class 6 to 8)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics (Class 9 to 10)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics (Class 11 to 12)
- Upper Primary Merit (Class 5) 2 Years (Classes 6 to 7)
- Upper Primary Poverty cum Merit (Class 5) 2 Years (Class 6 to 7)
Skill Development & Technical Education Department
- BOC Scholarship – SC, ST, OBC/SEBC | General
- Merit Scholarship
- Merit-cum-Poverty Stipend
- Sudakshya for Girl’s Child
ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Component-2 ( Class 1 to 10 )
Odisha State Scholarship Portal – Documents Required
- The Aadhaar Card of the student
- The income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport-size Photograph of a student
- Divyang Certificate in case of differently able students
- Self Declaration Certificate of the student
- Institute Declaration Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- The Marksheet of the last exam passed
How to Apply for Odisha Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Candidates must take the actions specified below in order to apply for any of the scholarships featured on the Odisha scholarship portal:
- Click on the ‘Registration’ tab after navigating there.
- They should provide their Aadhaar card number and continue with the registration process.
- Candidates will receive an ID and password on their registered mobile number after registration is complete.
- Log into the scholarship site using the ID and password, then go to the application link.
- By selecting the department, class, category, and other criteria, choose the scholarships.
- Candidates must select their preferred scholarship from a list that will be displayed.
- Fill out the application with the necessary information, including basic facts, bank info, eligibility, and so forth.
- Once finished, select the ‘Save’ option before moving on to the ‘Next’ tab.
- Candidates can examine their applications here and make any necessary modifications.
- Click the “Submit” button to finish the application process if the information is accurate.
- The application form must be printed out by the candidates for their records.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|