ByVoice uses voice to read incoming calls, text messages and updates from apps (such as Kakao Chat, Line, Twitter, Facebook, Watts, Instagram, etc.). You don’t need to do dangerous things to check your text messages while driving, like turning your head and looking at the phone. Even if you are not checking your cell phone, you can find alerts if you are wearing an earphone while studying at the library. And when you cook in the kitchen, you can remember what the phone’s alarm sound means in the living room.
Now, even in practice, you can search your friends’ Whatsapp or Facebook messenger content without having to brush your phone with sweaty hands anymore. You can freely set out when to read updates that are right for you by using the rich options offered by ByVoice. You may determine whether to read alerts based on the link status of different peripherals or not (such as earphones or Bluetooth headsets). If you are connected to multiple Bluetooth devices, you can set the preferences of multiple Bluetooth devices so that you can automatically choose which device can play the voice.
Since ByVoice allows you to set notifications to be read only when you are connected to Wi-Fi at a certain location, so you can set no notifications to be read when you are connected to Wi-Fi at your workplace. And you can set the alerts to be read when your home’s Wi-Fi is linked. You can set no alerts to be read while a particular phone calendar schedule is in progress, or you can set no notifications to be read during a meeting or report. You can set no notification to be read only when the phone screen is off, or no notification to be read when you are playing a game in landscape mode.
Notification announcer Apk Features
- Only when the navigation app is running can you set alerts to be read.
- If you are using YouTube or Music apps, you can configure it to not read updates.
- You can set no alerts to be read from applications that you’re actually using.
- At some occasions, you can opt not to read updates.
- If you unexpectedly hear a voice reading message at a location or time that you do not like, you can avoid it by flipping your phone.
- You can opt not to read messages containing unwanted words, and you can configure a word to be replaced by another word.
Download Notification announcer Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Notification announcer (Apk)|
|Updated||September 15, 2020|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
Searching for a way to Download Notification announcer App for Windows 10/8/7 PC? and you land here, then you are in the correct place. Keep reading this article to get more useful help to know, how you can Download and Install one of the best tools app Notification announcer App for PC.
Most of the application which available on Google Play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile devices. But do you know you can still use any of Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for computers not available? Yes, there are few simple techniques you can use to install Android apps on personal computers and enjoy them as you use on Android devices.
In this post, we will show different ways to Download Notification announcer App on PC in a step by step guide. So before writing about it, let’s see the technical specifications of Notification announcer App.
Notification announcer is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Notification announcer App for Windows has got over 500,000+ App installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points.
Notification announcer App Download for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10:
Most of the applications are developed only for the mobile devices. Apps and Games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, KineMaster, PicsArt, etc. are available for Android and iOS devices only. But some Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on computers as well.
So even there is no official version of Notification announcer App for Computers, you can easily use it with the help of best Emulators. We are writing about two of the popular Android emulators to use Notification announcer App on PC.
Method 1: Notification announcer App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
Bluestacks, one of the most and widely used Emulator to run Android apps on your Windows Computers. Bluestacks emulator is even available for Mac OS too. We are going to tech you about Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install Notification announcer App for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10. Let’s start to read our step by step installation tutorial.
- 1: Download the Bluestacks emulator from the given link, if you haven’t installed it already & Download Bluestacks
- 2: Installation procedure is almost simple. After bluestack emulator installation, open Bluestacks software.
- 3: It will take some time to proper load the Bluestacks initially. Once it is opened properly, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- 4: Google play store will be installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- 5: Now search the required App you want to install on your computer. In our case search for Notification announcer App to install on computer.
- 6: Once you click on the Install button, Notification announcer App will be installed on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now, just double click on the Installed Application in bluestacks and start using Notification announcer App on your Computer/laptop. You can use the application as you use it on your Android or iOS devices.
If you have downloaded an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file from saved location. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game/app. However, google playstore is the standard method and provide updated version of apps/games which is more recommended.
The newest Bluestacks version comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 device. So using Bluestacks emulator is more recommended way to install Notification announcer App on computer/laptop. Just you need to have a minimum configuration computer/laptop to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading or any kind of issues while playing high graphics games like PUBG Mobile.
Method 2: Notification announcer App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator which is downloaded lot of time in recent. It is more flexible, fast & exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will write how to Download Notification announcer App for PC/Laptop Windows 7 or 8 or 10 using MemuPlay.
- 1: Download & Install MemuPlay Emulator on your PC/Laptop. Official link is given bellow just click on it for download and install purpose & Click to Visit Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2: Once you installed the Memuplay emulator, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen. Just double click on app to open it.
- 3: Now search for Notification announcer App on Google playstore. Find the official App, click on it to Install.
- 4: After successful app installation, you can find Notification announcer app on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is more simple and easy to use pc software. It is very lightweight and fast compared to Bluestacks. As it is specially designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high graphics most popular games like PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty & Garena Free Fire etc.
We have written this article on Notification announcer App Download for PC/Laptop . If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Notification announcer App for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!