The calculator app that is included by default on Xiaomi devices is Mi Calculator. With this handy app, solving any mathematical operation without too much trouble is fast and simple. Thanks to its clear gui, the way Mi Calculator operates is simple. To solve simple or even more complex equations, all you have to do is put in the numbers and values required. This Xiaomi calculator helps you to adjust the layout according to the measurement units that you need to work with.
For instance, you have several parts where you can adjust the buttons for these operations if you are going to use unique units of measure. Basically, according to your needs, you can always change the layout of the keys. With Mi Calculator, you have an app that makes it possible to easily and intuitively solve any mathematical operation. Best of all, all is achieved with the ease that Xiaomi is renowned for.
- BASIC CALCULATOR: In the standard calculator, edit background and display previous performance.
- Scientific calculator: Find in the scientific calculator trigonometric functions, logarithms, and more additional features.
- Currency converter: Regular modified Universal Currency Converter exchange rates.
- Mortgage calculator: With the loan/mortgage calculator, know the exact sum of the next instalment.
- Converters: freely convert the length, field, volume, velocity, time and mass units of the converter unit.
- Age Calculator: Correctly measure your age and read more about the date of birth.
- BMI calculator: By understanding your BMI, stay fit
- Discount calculator: Know the exact amount of discount that you will receive
- Calculator of Dates: Find the difference between two dates.
Searching for a way to Download Mi Calculator for Windows 10/8/7 PC? and you land here, then you are in the correct place. Keep reading this article to get more useful help to know, how you can Download and Install one of the best tools app Mi Calculator for PC.
Most of the application which available on Google Play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile devices. But do you know you can still use any of Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for computers not available? Yes, there are few simple techniques you can use to install Android apps on personal computers and enjoy them as you use on Android devices.
In this post, we will show different ways to Download Mi Calculator on PC in a step by step guide. So before writing about it, let’s see the technical specifications of Mi Calculator.
Mi Calculator for PC & Technical Specifications
|App Name||Mi Calculator (Apk)|
|Updated||December 24, 2020|
|Current.V||Varies with device|
|Req.Android||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Offered By||Xiaomi Inc.|
Mi Calculator is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Mi Calculator for Windows has got over 500,000+ App installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points.
Mi Calculator Download for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10:
Most of the applications are developed only for the mobile devices. Apps and Games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, KineMaster, PicsArt, etc. are available for Android and iOS devices only. But some Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on computers as well.
So even there is no official version of Mi Calculator for Computers, you can easily use it with the help of best Emulators. We are writing about two of the popular Android emulators to use Mi Calculator on PC.
Method 1:Mi Calculator Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
Bluestacks, one of the most and widely used Emulator to run Android apps on your Windows Computers. Bluestacks emulator is even available for Mac OS too. We are going to tech you about Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install Mi Calculator for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10. Let’s start to read our step by step installation tutorial.
- 1: Download the Bluestacks emulator from the given link, if you haven’t installed it already & Download Bluestacks
- 2: Installation procedure is almost simple. After bluestack emulator installation, open Bluestacks software.
- 3: It will take some time to proper load the Bluestacks initially. Once it is opened properly, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- 4: Google play store will be installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- 5: Now search the required App you want to install on your computer. In our case search for Mi Calculator to install on computer.
- 6: Once you click on the Install button, Mi Calculator will be installed on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now, just double click on the Installed Application in bluestacks and start using Mi Calculator App on your Computer/laptop. You can use the application as you use it on your Android or iOS devices.
If you have downloaded an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file from saved location. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game/app. However, google playstore is the standard method and provide updated version of apps/games which is more recommended.
The newest Bluestacks version comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 device. So using Bluestacks emulator is more recommended way to install Mi Calculator on computer/laptop. Just you need to have a minimum configuration computer/laptop to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading or any kind of issues while playing high graphics games like PUBG Mobile.
Method 2:Mi Calculator Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator which is downloaded lot of time in recent. It is more flexible, fast & exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will write how to Download Mi Calculator for PC/Laptop Windows 7 or 8 or 10 using MemuPlay.
- 1: Download & Install MemuPlay Emulator on your PC/Laptop. Official link is given bellow just click on it for download and install purpose & Click to Visit Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2: Once you installed the Memuplay emulator, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen. Just double click on app to open it.
- 3: Now search for Mi Calculator on Google playstore. Find the official App, click on it to Install.
- 4: After successful app installation, you can find Mi Calculator app on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is more simple and easy to use pc software. It is very lightweight and fast compared to Bluestacks. As it is specially designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high graphics most popular games like PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty & Garena Free Fire etc.
We have written this article on Mi Calculator Download for PC/Laptop . If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Mi Calculator for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!