The Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Award and Scholarship Scheme was introduced by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday. This is a brand-new scholarship program and award. The program’s objectives were to celebrate academic achievement and to encourage healthy competition among public schools. Its purpose is to accomplish these two goals. In addition to the various benefits of this initiative, a sum of 100 crore rupees would be given to newly constructed schools. Every year, almost 50,000 children will receive this prize. We shall study about the goals and advantages of the portal in this piece. We will also discover more about the paperwork needed for the website and the login procedure.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Odisha
The state of Odisha has introduced a brand-new award program called the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana for all parties involved in the public education system, including eligible teachers and students in elementary and secondary schools. Sarpanches, alumni, school management committees, 1,500 principals, and 50,000 students will all be recognized under the CM Education Award Scheme. On the second day of the three-day tournament at Unit-Il Boys High School in Bhubaneswar, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik declared the winner.
According to the information provided, the reward will be awarded to 50,000 pupils, 1,500 principals, the School Management Committee, alumni, the Gramme Panchayat, and district officials. Speaking to the students, the CM challenged them to succeed by acting both strategically and morally. He went on to say that young people should take advantage of this chance to develop their identities and learn new skills by excelling in all facets of the workforce.
|Article About||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana|
|Launched By||The Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Participants in the mass education system, such as deserving students and elementary and secondary school instructors|
|Objective||To inspire all those involved in the Odisha education system|
|State Govt Official Website||odisha.gov.in|
The primary objective is to give a sense of purpose to all those who participate in the Odisha education system in whatever capacity. As part of this effort, the government will provide funding for 1,500 teachers and 50,000 pupils overall.
- Most of the awards will go to one of these two categories. A single person makes the initial acknowledgement, whereas a group or organization makes the second. A prize will be given to each of the headmistresses, headmasters, students, and teachers individually.
- At the block, gram panchayat, and district levels, 100 secondary school teachers will get accolades for each of the seven fields that made the shortlist. Additionally, the headmistresses will be acknowledged on a number of fronts.
- For students, there will be three subcategories. Three scholarships will be awarded: one to deserving students who meet the requirements, one to students who have leadership potential and do well in extracurricular and co-curricular activities, and one to deserving students who are struggling financially.
- Institutional prizes will be awarded to the best alumni organizations, school management committees, gram panchayats, and district administrations at the block, district, and state levels, respectively.
- The participant needs to be an Odisha native.
- Elementary and secondary school teachers are participants in the mass education system, and the candidate must be a deserving student.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificate (Highest qualification received)
- Family Income
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Registration Process
Given the new introduction of the award and scholarship program, the Odisha state government has not yet disclosed the details of the registration procedure to the public. School administrators must frequently visit the Scheme’s Official Website to stay updated and submit an application as soon as the application information becomes available.