The Media Bar Apk turns your system’s status bar into a media player and progress indication! You can now not only see the progress of the media through a thin bar at the top/bottom of your status bar while browsing/gaming/multitasking or watching movies, but you can also scrub through the media by swiping left/right on the status bar.
You can now instantly navigate to a specific segment of your song/podcast/video or move forward/backward in stages. Do you have a long movie or podcast to watch? The Media Bar can be color-coded to show you how far the playback has progressed. For example, the green Media Bar will remain green until the podcast reaches 75%, and then it will become red until it reaches 100%. On a single tap, double tap, or long press, the Media Bar features three invisible buttons that may be assigned to do certain activities. The touch zones of the buttons can also be modified.
Media Bar Apk Features
- The three button zones that aren’t displayed can be changed.
- The Media Bar can be made as narrow as one pixel.
- The background of the Media Bar might be opaque or transparent.
- The origin of the Media Bar can be set to left, centre, or right.
- On full-screen apps, the Media Bar can automatically hide.
- The Media Bar can be colour coded in a variety of colour combinations.
- The Media Bar can be found at the top or bottom of the Status Bar, depending on your preference.
Download Media Bar Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Media Bar (Apk)|
|Updated||October 4, 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|