The majority of us have probably experienced the problem of our phone hanging, which makes our mobile very slow. The ability to repeat this issue frequently is severely hampered by having a mobile device with limited space. So, how are you going to resolve the problem of your phone hanging?
It’s actually that easy; all you have to do is tidy up your area, and you’re ready to go. Cleaning a phone is harder than it sounds because you have to locate and remove any cache files and larger files from your device. There are several programmes that can assist you with this, so you don’t need to worry.
Clear Cache – Optimise & Clear Junk is one such programme that will enable you to delete all these caches and assist you in solving the issue of your phone hanging. So what exactly is this app? How will you set it up and use it? Without further ado, let’s learn more.
Clear Cache – Optimize & Clear Junk App
This Bazinga software will help you remove the trash files and cache that are causing your phone to hang, as the name of the app implies. And not just that! This can assist you in cleaning a variety of other items, including programmes, huge files, photographs, and media files. The fact that this software offers both day and night modes is its best feature.
How to Download the Clear Cache Apk and Install It
This app is readily available on PlayStore, making installation very simple. That’s all you have to do:
- Step 01: Take a hold of your gadget and go to PlayStore.
- Step 02: There are not many results when you search for “Clear Cache Optimise & Clear Junk.” So this is how it seems.
- Step 03: Then click the install button after selecting the programme and wait while it is installed.
How to Use the Clear Cache App to Fix the Phone Hanging Issue
Here’s how to utilise the app to fix the hanging phone issue.
- Step 01: Open the app after it has been downloaded, and grant all the rights it requests (this is crucial for the programme to function properly).
- Step 02: Now click on any available icons, such as Temporary files, Large files, Empty folders, Clipboard, etc.
- Step 03: After you click on the icons, a screen with a brush symbol at the bottom will appear.
- Step 04: Once the cleaning is complete, simply click the “OK” button after clicking the “brush” icon.
Your mobile device should operate at a good speed after removing and clearing all the cache. This concludes this post. I hope you now understand how it works. Make sure you don’t accidentally remove anything crucial. Please let us know in the comments if you have any problems using this app, and we’ll do our best to assist you as soon as possible!
Download Junk Cleaner Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Junk Cleaner (Apk)|
|Updated||May 9, 2023|
|Requires Android||8.0 and up|