The fifth-generation (5G) mobile network offers multi-Gbps data speeds, dependability, availability, and an unmatched user experience. 5G is equipped to link individuals and industries with improved performance and power! One of the leading businesses in India to put out 5G is Jio. You’re in the right place if you’re wondering how to enable unlimited 5G in Jio. We have provided a step-by-step tutorial for activating Unlimited 5G in Jio for both iPhone and Android users. Let’s get started!
How to Activate Unlimited 5G in Jio on Android?
- Your Android phone’s settings app should be opened.
- In the settings tab, look for the mobile network option.
- Now choose the Jio SIM that you wish to activate 5G on.
- ‘Preferred network type’ is a choice you can make in the selection tab.
- The 5G option is then available for selection.
- A 5G sign will appear on the status bar once you have completed all of these steps. This shows that your smartphone’s 5G services are enabled.
How to Enable Unlimited 5G on an iPhone with Jio?
By using these easy steps, all iPhone users with an iPhone 12 or later can benefit from 5G services:
- Navigate to the settings menu, then select mobile data.
- Next, open the settings app and choose the cellular menu.
- Choose the cellular data settings here.
- Go to the ‘voice & data’ option and then choose either ‘5G Auto’ or ‘5G On’.
When 5G services are activated on your iPhone, a 5G icon will appear in the status bar and your device will instantly connect to the 5G network.
Authentic & Unlimited 5G Experience with JIO
Jio 5G offers the fastest speeds and the finest network quality. Users do not need to switch their SIM cards in order to enjoy Jio 5G; in fact, if your phone is 5G ready, you may check to see if 5G is offered in your location. You will be able to utilize Jio 5G once your eligibility has been confirmed.
The development of 5G is transforming global connectivity and communication. It is already revolutionizing communications and producing ground-breaking advances. We believe we were able to explain to you how to activate unlimited 5G in Jio, though. Tell us in the comments if you’ve migrated to 5G or not.
|Updated||October 12, 2020|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||Jio Platforms Limited|