Using a Health ID is the first step in creating safer and more efficient digital health records for a person and his or her family, according to the National Health Authority’s official website. One can choose to develop a digitally secure Health ID, which allows them to access and share their health data with participating healthcare providers and payers with their approval.
Anyone interested in participating in ABDM and having their health records available digitally must first create a Health ID. Health ID is a 14-digit number that is produced at random and used to uniquely identify people, authenticate them, and thread their health records across many systems and stakeholders (with their informed consent).
How can I get an online digital health ID card?
The basic information, mobile number, or 12-digit Aadhaar number are used to establish the digital health ID. To get a digital health ID card, go through the steps below:
- Visit the National Digital Health Mission’s official website at https://ndhm.gov.in/ for more information.
- Click Create Health ID after scrolling down to the section on health ID.
- You’ll be taken to a new page with three choices.
- Use Aadhaar to create a Health ID.
- I do not have an Aadhaar number and do not wish to use it to create a Health ID. Please go to this link.
- Are you already a member of the Health ID plan? Login
If you want to Health ID Card Online Apply then click ” APPLY NOW ” below button.