The important Indian holiday of Raksha Bandhan is scheduled to fall on August 31 in 2023 rather than August 30. Due to Bhadra Kaal, the ancient ceremony of tying the rakhi will begin at 9:01 p.m. on August 30, 2023. As a result, Hindu siblings worldwide are likely to celebrate this auspicious holiday on August 31, 2023. You can greet your sibling a Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 and tell them to enjoy this special day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes 2023
If you love a brother or sister and want to wish him or her on the important occasion of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023, send one of the wishes on the list below.
From a sister to her brother:
- I just want to say I Love You on this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan to show you how much I cherish you. A very merry Rakha Bandhan to you!
- Brother, I’m giving you my best wishes for joy, prosperity, and health. You are the best brother in the entire world; may our relationship just get closer as time goes by. Greetings on Raksha Bandhan!
- I ask the Almighty God to grant you all of your desires and that you never stop grinning. To my beloved brother and closest friend, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I want you to know how much you mean to me on this auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan, brother. You understand me better than I do, therefore I want to hug you close. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, my dear.
From a brother to his sister:
- As your brother, my cute sister, I count myself extremely fortunate to have you in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my closest friends; you are the ones I cherish beyond everything else.
- I wish you happiness and success on this lovely and important occasion of Rakha Bandhan, dear sister. Have a wonderful Rakhi.
- May our bond be unshakable and our love for one another limitless, my sister, my dearest friend ever. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my most beautiful and stunning sister.
- Although geography may keep us apart, my darling sister and I are connected at the heart. I miss you far too much. I only want to give you a hug and tell you I love you, sweetheart. A very merry Rakhi to you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images / Photos 2023
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images can be used to convey warm wishes on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. You can download them for free from the links below and send them to your siblings or cousins to wish them on this auspicious day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Greetings 2023
One may show their love and respect for their siblings by sending Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Greetings. Get them from the list below and send them via text message or any social media account to wish the auspicious day.
- Let’s celebrate the lovely relationship that unites us on this Raksha Bandhan. Wishing you a very happy birthday and a joyous Rakhi, my dear brother/sister.
- I love you very much, Bhai/Bahan, and I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. Dear brother/sister, no matter where life takes us, the link between us stays unbreakable always. You are the one who always holds my hand in trouble.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the siblings as we share Rakhi and gifts on this auspicious day, and a very happy Rakhi to all the siblings.
- Our relationship gets closer and our affection strengthens with each Rakhi. This Raksha Bandhan, I want God to grant me the blessing of finding you as my brother or sister, whom I adore with all of my heart, in every birth. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp Status 2023
You may use the quotations from the list below to create a Happy Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp Status to share with friends and family. This is a beautiful and important holiday of siblings.
- May the holy thread of Rakhi serve as a reminder of the lovely bond between a brother and sister who were childhood best friends. Happy Raksha Bandhan to siblings sharing this most auspicious occasion.
- I wish my siblings a happy and pleasant Raksha Bandhan! May the relationship between a brother and sister remain strong.
- On this Raksha Bandhan, may the love between brothers and sisters grow even stronger. Happy Rakhi to all the siblings!
- Rakha Bandhan serves as a reminder of the lovely bond that siblings have with one another. May the bond between a brother and sister always be solid and humorous.