Google Indic Keyboard Apk | A New Way To Type In Your Native Language On Android |
Google Indic Keyboard Apk is a Google keyboard variant that allows you to text in Indian languages.
Simply open the app and follow the in-app instructions to make this keyboard your primary writing tool. When you set Google Indic Keyboard Apk as your default keyboard, this new keyboard will come onscreen whenever you click on a textbox.
One amazing new feature is that you can design the letters you want to type onscreen with your handwriting. You can pick between writing and typing as a result of this, allowing you to use whichever is faster and simpler for you. Assam, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marati, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu are among the languages covered in Indic Keyboard. Take advantage of the numerous possibilities and type comfortably with the enhanced security of the Google keyboard.
Download Google Indic Keyboard Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Google Indic Keyboard (Apk)|
|Updated||April 19, 2018|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Offered By||Google LLC|
Searching for a way to Download Google Indic Keyboard App for Windows 10/8/7 PC? and you land here, then you are in the correct place. Keep reading this article to get more useful help to know, how you can Download and Install one of the best tools app Google Indic Keyboard App for PC.
Most of the application which available on Google Play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile devices. But do you know you can still use any of Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for computers not available? Yes, there are few simple techniques you can use to install Android apps on personal computers and enjoy them as you use on Android devices.
In this post, we will show different ways to Download Google Indic Keyboard App on PC in a step by step guide. So before writing about it, let’s see the technical specifications of Google Indic Keyboard App.
Google Indic Keyboard is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Google Indic Keyboard App for Windows has got over 500,000+ App installations and 4.3 star average user aggregate rating points.
Google Indic Keyboard App Download for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10:
Most of the applications are developed only for the mobile devices. Apps and Games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, KineMaster, PicsArt, etc. are available for Android and iOS devices only. But some Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on computers as well.
So even there is no official version of Google Indic Keyboard App for Computers, you can easily use it with the help of best Emulators. We are writing about two of the popular Android emulators to use Google Indic Keyboard App on PC.
Method 1: Google Indic Keyboard App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
Bluestacks, one of the most and widely used Emulator to run Android apps on your Windows Computers. Bluestacks emulator is even available for Mac OS too. We are going to tech you about Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install Google Indic Keyboard App for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10. Let’s start to read our step by step installation tutorial.
- 1: Download the Bluestacks emulator from the given link, if you haven’t installed it already & Download Bluestacks
- 2: Installation procedure is almost simple. After bluestack emulator installation, open Bluestacks software.
- 3: It will take some time to proper load the Bluestacks initially. Once it is opened properly, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- 4: Google play store will be installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- 5: Now search the required App you want to install on your computer. In our case search for Google Indic Keyboard App to install on computer.
- 6: Once you click on the Install button, Google Indic Keyboard App will be installed on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now, just double click on the Installed Application in bluestacks and start using Google Indic Keyboard App on your Computer/laptop. You can use the application as you use it on your Android or iOS devices.
If you have downloaded an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file from saved location. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game/app. However, google playstore is the standard method and provide updated version of apps/games which is more recommended.
The newest Bluestacks version comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 device. So using Bluestacks emulator is more recommended way to install Google Indic Keyboard App on computer/laptop. Just you need to have a minimum configuration computer/laptop to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading or any kind of issues while playing high graphics games like PUBG Mobile.
Method 2: Google Indic Keyboard App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator which is downloaded lot of time in recent. It is more flexible, fast & exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will write how to Download Google Indic Keyboard App for PC/Laptop Windows 7 or 8 or 10 using MemuPlay.
- 1: Download & Install MemuPlay Emulator on your PC/Laptop. Official link is given bellow just click on it for download and install purpose & Click to Visit Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2: Once you installed the Memuplay emulator, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen. Just double click on app to open it.
- 3: Now search for Google Indic Keyboard App on Google playstore. Find the official App, click on it to Install.
- 4: After successful app installation, you can find Google Indic Keyboard app on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is more simple and easy to use pc software. It is very lightweight and fast compared to Bluestacks. As it is specially designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high graphics most popular games like PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty & Garena Free Fire etc.
We have written this article on Google Indic Keyboard App Download for PC/Laptop . If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Google Indic Keyboard App for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form