A smartphone app that is integrated with an automated digital banking infrastructure is called YONO. You may access YONO—which stands for “You Only Need One”—on both the Android and iOS operating systems.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched this. Through the YONO App, you may buy tickets for flights, trains, buses, taxis, movies, online shopping, medical bill payment, online education and offline retail purchases with special discounts, among other services. There are several functions in the YONO app. It also provides a variety of mobile banking services, including
1. Savings Account opening.
2. Apply for a new ATM card.
3. Activation of ATM card.
4. New/Change ATM PIN.
5. ATM card Blocking etc.
All of the aforementioned services take time when we contact the bank directly. However, we can order all services via the YONO App without contacting a bank first. Leaving that aside, the focus of this article is on using the YONO app to obtain SBI ATM pins. Typically, we should visit an ATM machine nearby anytime we wish to set or generate a pin for our SBI ATM card. We need to create a pin for that ATM. However, due to their inconvenience, no one can use the ATM.
Such SBI clients have the option to use the YONO App to generate a pin for their ATM card right from their house. What then should I do? Simply follow the instructions below for the simple solution.
Generate an SBI ATM pin using the YONO app in 9 easy steps.
- Step 01: To begin, log in to the YONO app using your internet banking username and password or your MPIN.
- Step 02: Scroll down and tap the “Service Request” link under “Quick Links,” which is visible.
- Step 03: Next, select the ATM/Debit Card Services link.
- Step 04: You must reenter the password if you utilised the internet banking option.
- Step 05: Next, select the ‘Activate Card’ option under the ATM/Debit Card menu.
- Step 06: Once the screen has loaded, choose the account you want to activate and generate an ATM pin for it.
- Step 7: Next, enter your debit card’s 16 digit number and press the “Next” button.
- Step 8: Write down the OTP that will be issued to your registered mobile number.
- Step 9: You may also create an ATM pin with this OTP.
You can generate SBI ATM Pin safely and without any technological difficulties by following the aforementioned 9 easy steps. Because the pin must be four digits long and your date of birth is in the easy-to-remember format of “DD MM,” we advise you to choose a pin that you will always remember.
Download YONO SBI Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||YONO SBI: Banking & Lifestyle (Apk)|
|Updated||Jun 23, 2023|
|Requires Android||9 and up|
|Offered By||State Bank of India|