Registration e-Shram Card New Benefit With PMJAY | How to Apply Ayushman Bharat Yojana |
PMJAY – Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-Shram Card – Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-Shram Card – Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-Sh Apply | Employees earning less than Rs. 15000 per month are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits. If you work in the private sector and earn less than Rs. 15000 a month, there is good news for you. On the e-labor portal, you will be able to register. This may relieve you of financial worries in the event of an accident or illness. Workers who register on the e-labor portal will be eligible to a two-lakh insurance policy in the event of an accident.
They’ll also enrol in the Ayushman Yojana, which covers the family’s health for up to Rs. 5 lakh each year. Furthermore, government help will be accessible in the event of an emergency. Any support would be provided by calling the helpline number 14434. Complaints can be made via the website www.gms.eshram.gov.in.
Who can register e-Shram Card?
- Workers between the ages of 16 and 59 who do not take advantage of
- EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) or SIC (State Insurance Corporation) are two organisations that provide benefits to employees (ESIC).
- Workers who do not pay income taxes.
- Workers who aren’t employed by the government
Benefits and Features of E Shram Yojana Portal
- Union Employment Minister Shri Bhupendra Yadav ji opened the Shram Portal on August 26, 2021.
- This platform would have a database of about 476 crore unorganised sector workers in the country, which the central government can access if necessary.
- All registered workers in the country, including those in the organised sector, would be eligible for a variety of government benefits and schemes, and they will not be required to re-register.
- Laborers and domestic employees will be linked under the e- shram plan, and work will be done to develop them in every way.
- On the e-shram portal, all enrolled workers will receive an e-shram card with a 12-digit unit number.
- E Shram Portal will issue an e-labor card number that will be valid throughout the country after being registered at a labour unit number of the 12 sites.
- Following the creation of the UAN card, all workers will be allocated based on their job and skills, allowing the government to readily offer them with employment.
- NDUW Card to the central government, based on a database of workers, to launch official plans of various types, and they will assist in their implementation.
How To Registration For e-Shram Card
- Log on to the official website at eshram.gov.in to register for the e-SHRAM portal.
- On the front page, click the ‘Register on the e-SHRAM’ link.
- Click on send OTP after entering the Aadhaar-linked cellphone number and captcha code.
- To finish the registration procedure, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you want to join e-Shram Card then click below button.
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form