Associative Swipe is a free app, created by Marten Yurii Nesteruk, which creates a set of functions called “gestures” that can be assigned to one or two fingers’ swipe over the center bottom area of your screen. You can then call those gestures from any application or from the home screen. The current version implements three gesture types: Click, Double Click, Long Click.
Associative Swipe is an incredibly simple but powerful app which allows you to create buttons with various customizable features such as Click, Double Click, Long Click and a very intuitive Drag Click.
And all these possibilities come with a price of literally nothing! The app itself is free while most features can be unlocked through IAPs which are completely optional. All in all, it’s a complete package for any user whether they’re beginners or experts. There’s always something to learn from Associative Swipeeven for more experienced users.
Associative Swipe Apk Features
- Option to use the previous app (in the same package) if no app is found.
- Home/Back button didn’t work when Activatin modes were enabled and SwipeOver was disabled.
- Disable swipe detection in fullscreen video player apps (e.g.: YouTube) because there’s no way to swipe out of them.
- Configuration dialog couldn’t be opened when “Show swipe settings” was enabled and SwipeOver was disabled.
- If the screen is turned off (sleep mode) when an action is triggered, don’t perform it. Perform all actions related to accessibility functions such as “back”, “home”, etc., when the screen is switched on.
The Association Swipe App takes the power of association and applies it to your personal device. It is a unique, one-of-a-kind app that lets you swipe through photos or articles in order to find what interests you most. Download this amazing new free application now!
Download Associative Swipe Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|Associative Swipe (Apk)
|January 5, 2021
|5.0 and up