Apply for the Mo Ghara Yojana, find out about its benefits, see the Mo Ghara Yojana List, and apply online.
The Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023, under which all people that have lesser incomes or don’t have infinite homes can benefit from loans, was introduced by the Naveen Patnaik-led Odisha government. According to the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Details, heirs can obtain their Pucca House by repaying a Credit Linked Housing Loan of Rs 3 Lakhs under this programme, which was launched by CM Sh Naveen Patnaik on May 29, 2023. in accordance with the 2023 Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility. Apply for Mo Ghara Yojana, view its benefits, and see its list.
Mo Ghara Yojana for Odisha Eligibility in 2023
- The points listed below contain the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility for 2023.
- You should be aware that applicants can be citizens who own Kutcha Houses or who reside in a single concrete room.
- Your family’s monthly income must be less than Rs. 25000.
- The scheme is open to those who have received housing benefits totaling less than Rs 70,000.
- SC, ST, and other reserved category citizens are also eligible for this scheme.
- Anyone working for the government or owning a four-wheeler is ineligible for the yojana.