Odisha’s Laptop Free Program: As you are all aware, digitization is crucial in today’s society. It has grown to be significant in everyday life. The use of digital technology is expanding and getting better every day. Digitalization aids in boosting production, student satisfaction, competitive edge, etc. Students today are frequently digitally literate because they all conduct research and complete homework on computers and mobile devices. The Odisha government has introduced a program called the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023 with all of these considerations in mind. This program is also known as the Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
So, today in this article, we’ll give you a quick rundown of the Odisha Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, its main highlights, its objectives, its features, its benefits, its eligibility requirements, its paperwork requirements, and the application process. Please carefully read this entire essay and post any questions you may have in the comment box below.
About Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
For the benefit of students in the state of Odisha, the Odisha government has introduced the Odisha Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. The government would give the 10+2 students laptops. All students in the streams of commerce, science, and the arts will receive laptops. Young students will receive free laptops so that they have a variety of employment alternatives. The G would provide laptops to 15,000 deserving students in the state of Odisha. For this program, the state of Odisha will establish 30 nodal sites.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide free laptops to 10+2 meritorious students of Odisha|
|Benefit||Development of Students|
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Odisha Objective
The Odisha government’s primary goal in introducing the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to assist students in resolving technological issues and give education-digitalization to the state’s young students. Students in the 10+2 program will be encouraged to employ digital technology via this program. Many students are unable to attend their online lessons, but thanks to this program, those kids will be provided with laptops. Students who have laptops will benefit from the best learning resources available.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Features
- Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha, has introduced the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
- The state of Odisha will offer free laptops to 10+2 students under this scheme.
- The scheme is for the state of Odisha’s deserving pupils.
- The primary goal of the Odisha government’s launch of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Program is to assist students in resolving technological issues and providing education-digitalization to the state’s young children.
- All deserving pupils in the state of Odisha will receive laptop computers from the government.
Free Laptop Scheme Benefits
- Young pupils will have a lot more opportunities available to them because to computers.
- A distribution scheme for laptops will assist India in becoming “Digital India.”
- For scholars, a wide range of professional alternatives will become available.
- The state of Odisha’s young students will benefit from the digitisation of education.
- Students in classes 10+2 will be encouraged to use digital technology via this scheme.
Laptop Distribution Details
|Stream||Total Laptop Distributed|
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the requirements set forth by the government for that scheme’s eligibility in order to apply for or receive benefits from that program. The eligibility requirements to apply for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana are listed below.
- The applicant student must be an Indian national.
- The student must be a citizen of the state of Odisha.
- Only those in Class 10+2 are eligible to apply.
- The youngster must attend an Odisha government school.
- The student must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- The minimum grade a student must earn in class 12 is 70%.
The candidate must possess certain crucial documents in accordance with the rules of the specific scheme in order to profit from any program launched by the state or federal government. Additionally, candidates for the Odisha laptop program should have the documentation listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Educational Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank account details
- Income certificate of family
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Procedure To Apply For Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The candidate must first go to the Laptop Distribution Scheme’s official website.
- Then click on the official notification download link on the homepage.
- Click “get form” after reading the terms and conditions.
- Complete all relevant fields, including Name, Father’s Name, Caste, and Address, among others.
- Next, upload all the required files.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- You were accepted for the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme.
Merit List of Odisha Laptop Distribution List
- The aspirant must first go to the official website.
- Then select “Laptop Distribution Merit List” from the homepage.
- A distribution list broken down by district will appear on a new page.
- Verify that your name is on the district list. Your name will be on the list if you are chosen.