How to use WhatsApp Web on a PC, laptop, or tablet is provided below.
Are you still using WhatsApp on your phone? By India Today Web Desk Both on a laptop and a tablet, there are workarounds for this. You may send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer by using WhatsApp Web, which syncs with the smartphone app. Any changes you make to WhatsApp on your phone will also be reflected on your computer and vice versa. Both your computer and your phone can access WhatsApp.
There are two ways to use WhatsApp on a computer:
- You can download the WhatsApp Desktop app.
- A browser-based version of WhatsApp is called WhatsApp Web.
To View Whatsapp In A Web Browser, Follow These Steps:
Go to web.whatsapp.com in the browser on your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Open WhatsApp on an Android device, hit the three dots in the top right corner, and select WhatsApp web.
- Start WhatsApp on your iPhone, select WhatsApp Web/Desktop from the settings menu in the bottom left of the screen.
- You’ll be asked to scan the QR code using the camera on your smartphone while it’s open in your computer’s web browser.
- Then, use the phone’s camera to scan the code on the computer screen.
- The browser will immediately open Whatsapp Web, which will stay open until you log out from either your PC or your phone.
- By going back to the WhatsApp Web menu on your phone and choosing to log out of all devices, you can choose this option.
- By hitting the three dots icon at the top of the conversation thread and selecting Log out, you can log out of your PC.
How to set up WhatsApp Web on a PC is detailed below:
- Install the WhatsApp online desktop client by visiting whatapp.com/download on a PC or Mac.
- To download the WhatsApp software and install it on your computer, click the green download icon.
- In order to install it, locate the file in your downloads area and double-click it.
- Follow the instructions in the installer on a Windows computer, and drag the WhatsApp icon from your desktop to your programmes folder on a Mac.
- The steps are the same when you launch the WhatsApp desktop programme.
- Until you decide to log out, the app will keep you signed into WhatsApp.
- Note: Only computers running Mac OSX 10.9 or Windows 8 (or newer) can be configured to use WhatsApp (or newer).
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form