Direct Link for PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the government of India’s most advantageous programs for farmers. Under this program, farmers receive a yearly deposit of Rs 6000 into their bank accounts. So date, this program has registered more than ten crore farmers in India. The program was unofficially introduced on December 1st, 2018, but Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially unveiled it from the Uttar Pradesh district of Gorakhpur on February 24th. If you submit an online application for this yojana and it is accepted, Rs 2000 will be deposited to your bank account every three months.
So, without further ado, submit an application for PM-Kisan and receive Rs. 6000 year. Here, we’ll explain how to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, as well as how to check your eligibility to receive Rs. 6000 and apply online.
Registration for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 2023
For the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can register yourself from the comfort of your own home, but you’ll need an Aadhar card, a mobile phone, and a bank account number. By going to pmkisan.gov.in, you can sign up for the PM Kisan Yojana. It should be highlighted that a farmer won’t receive financial support until his state government has confirmed his bank account information, Aadhaar number, and revenue records. Therefore, make sure the data you enter is accurate while applying.
If you wish to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 run by the central government, you must visit your local CSC center first. There, you may fill out the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application form 2023 online. You must complete aadhaar verification if you wish to benefit from this scheme’s 6000 rupees per year. Farmers must link their Aadhaar in order to participate in the PM-Kisan program; otherwise, they would not receive any funding.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 All Details
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Ministry in charge of the scheme
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|Scheme effective date
|Rs.6,000 per year given in 3 installments
|Small and marginal farmers
|Scheme helpline number
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Eligibility to Get Rs. 6000
- A family of a husband, wife, and minor children under the age of 18 who jointly possess two hectares of arable land in the state and union territory is considered to be eligible and tiny marginal.
- Farmers who live in families that fall under the economically weaker section category can sign up for this program.
- Citizens who are retired from the public sector and receive a pension of more than 10,000 rupees are ineligible to enroll for the program.
- The farmer must have a bank account with any bank in order to register.
Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
Steps for PM Kisan Registration 2023 Apply Online
- Go to the Farmer’s Corner located on the website’s home page after first visiting the official pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Click on “New Farmer Registration” after that, where you’ll need to input your Aadhar number and the captcha code.
- Click the “Click here to continue” button after completing the captcha code.
- A few details will then display in front of you; view them and then complete the PM Kisan registration form by selecting “YES”
- After selecting YES, complete the PM Kisan application form 2023 with the requested information, save the form, and then print it off.
How to Check the Status of PM Kisan’s Registration
- First, go to pmkisan.gov.in and select the “farmer corner” option from the menu.
- Select ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’ next.
- Then choose your state, the district, the sub-district, for example, Tehsil, the block, and the village.
- Fill in the Captcha code and Aadhaar number, then click the Search button.
- Now, the beneficiary has access to both his or her name and the names of other farmers.