Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), an Indian IT major, opened its National Qualifier Test (NQT) for MBA graduates. The 2021 TCS MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed to recognise the best talents of the entire country aspiring to become the NextGen Enterprise Leaders. To ensure quality hiring, TCS is well-known for having strict eligibility criteria and a robust selection process. Before submitting, here are the specifics you must remember.
- Students enrolled in full-time/regular PG management courses for 2 years who pass out in 2021 are exempt.
- There should be no pending backlog at the time of appearance for the TCS process.
- It is a must to have a B.Tech/B.E history before an MBA / Integrated MBA.
- Marketing / Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management specializations are important.
- In each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation tests, which involve satisfactory completion of the final year/semester, the applicant must have 60 percent or more.
- At the time of the TCS test, the minimum age was 18 years and the median age was 30 years.
Experience Of Work
Based on its relevance to the job role/ profile, any past work experience will be considered and the decision of the interview panel on this will be final.
How to Apply On TCS Management Hiring Application
- To register for the NQT,
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
We have clear eligibility requirements and a rigorous method of selection. Our emphasis is on ensuring quality recruitment at each stage of our recruitment process. We assure you that the TCS selection process carried out is in accordance with our criteria and policies for recruiting.
Look out for fraudsters and fake offers of jobs. Please mind that,
– Ask Seasoned Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees to deposit some money to have work offers.
– Send job offers like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on from free internet email services.
– Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise or perform any work interviews or make job/benefit deals on behalf of TCS MBA Recruiting.