CBSE Recruitment 2019 – The officials of CBSE have announced 357 vacancies under CBSE Recruitment for various posts such as Assistant Secretary, Analyst (IT), Translator, Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant. Interested candidates can start applying for CBSE 2019 Recruitment from 15th November 2019 and the last date to fill up the CBSE Application form is on 16th December 2019.
Candidates must fill-up the CBSE Application Form only in online mode. Before filling out the CBSE Recruitment Application Form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. So in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Recruitment 2019. Read on to find out everything about CBSE Recruitment, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus.
A total of 357 vacancies are available for the posts such as Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant.
Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment on All India Competitive Examination basic.
CBSE Recruitment Dates
Before getting into details of CBSE Application Form, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application||15.11.2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||16.12.2019 at 11:.59 PM|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets||16.12.2019 at 11:.59 PM|
CBSE Recruitment Notification – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the CBSE Application Form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The CBSE Eligibility Criteria varies from one post to the another. The CBSE Recruitment Eligibility
Criteria is tabulated below:
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY||A) Essential: Educational Qualifications:-(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University
A. Officers of Central/State Govt./UT Administration or Central/State Autonomous/Statutory Organizations/PSUs/Reputed Private Organizations in Supervisory Capacity with experience in General Administration/Establishment/Accounts/Examination in the following grades:
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT)||Essential: Educational & Other Qualifications:-i) B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
ii) Working Experience in development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net. Fox Pro.
i) Experience in the field of Internet Technology, Software Engineering & Web Designing.
ii) Experience in Data Processing/Data Management or Large Volume Examination Data.
Age Limit: 40 Years
|ANALYST (IT)||Essential: Educational & Other Qualifications:-i) B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
ii) 05 Years of working experience in development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net, Fox Pro in reputed Institutions/organizations.
Age Limit: 35 Years
|JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR||Essential: Educational & Other Qualifications:-
Master’s Degree of Recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level.
Age Limit: 30 Years
|SENIOR ASSISTANT||A) Essential:1. Graduate from a Recognized University
2. Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
3. Knowledge of Computer such as Windows, MS Office, .net, handling of large database, Internet, HTML, Webpage Design.B) Desirable:
(i) Preference will be given to those having 50% & above marks with post graduate diploma in Computer Applications/Information Technology/’O’ level certificate from DOEACC.
Age Limit: 30 Years
A) Essential: i) Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/Institution.
ii) Skill Test Norms:Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.Transcription: 50 mts (Eng) 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
|ACCOUNTANT||Essential Condition: Educational:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject
Other Qualifications:Officials from Central/State/Statutory/Autonomous/ PSUs Organisations Jr. Accounts/Jr. Asstt/LDC serviced under Central/State Govt.:
I. Holding a post of Accountant or analogous post on regular basis, or Jr. Accountant/ Jr. Assistant / LDC or equivalent with 3 years qualifying regular service in the grade.Desirable: 2 years Experience of Account & Audit in an Established Organization.Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 Year
CBSE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT||Eligibility Condition: A) Essential:i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 Years
|Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject.
1 years Experience of Accounts & Audit in an Established Organization.
Not exceeding 27 Years
How To Apply For CBSE Recruitment?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill up the CBSE Application Form:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in.
- 2nd Step – In the homepage, under In Focus tab, check for the link “CBSE Recruitment 2019 Advt”.
- 3rd Step – Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- 4th Step – A new page will be opened. Here candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- 5th Step – Accept the terms and conditions button and Click on “Start”.
- 6th Step – A new page will be displayed on the screen. Register yourself by entering all the necessary details.
- 7th Step – After registration, the candidate has to log in and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- 8th Step – Candidate applying for Group-A posts will have to fill 3 choices of Centre Cities. Candidate applying for Group-B and C posts will have to fill 5 choices of Centre Cities.
- 9th Step – Upload all the necessary documents.
- 10th Step – Process the application fee.
- 11th Step – Take the print out the of the confirmation page for future reference.
Documents To Be Uploaded in CBSE Application Form
The list of documents to be uploaded in CBSE application Form is listed below:
i. Photograph Image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on a light background.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
ii. Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black/blue ballpoint pen.
- Size of file should be between 50kb to 100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
iii. Certificate Image:
- Please scan the relevant Certificates.
- Each Certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format only and Size of file should be between 50kb to 1000kb
CBSE Recruitment – Application Fees
The CBSE Recruitment Application Fee is tabulated below:
|Unreserved/OBC/EWS||For Group- A posts:- Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post.
For Group- B & C posts:- Application Fees Rs. 800/- for each post.
|For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee(s)||NIL|
Candidate must process the CBSE Application fee only in online mode.
CBSE Recruitment – Salary
The salary offered for each post under CBSE Recruitment is listed below:
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY||LEVEL-11 OF 7TH CPC (PB-3 OF RS. 15600-39100 +GP OF RS. 6600) GROUP- A|
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT)||LEVEL-11 OF 7TH CPC (PB-3 OF RS. 15600-39100 +GP OF RS. 6600) GROUP- A|
|ANALYST (IT)||LEVEL-10 OF 7TH CPC (PB-3 OF RS. 15600-39100 + GP OF RS. 5400) GROUP- A|
|JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR||LEVEL-6 OF 7TH CPC (PB-2 OF RS. 9300-34800 +GP OF RS. 4200) GROUP- B|
|SENIOR ASSISTANT||LEVEL-4 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF RS. 5200-20200 +GP OF RS. 2400) GROUP- C|
|STENOGRAPHER||LEVEL-4 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF RS. 5200-20200 + GP OF RS. 2400) GROUP- C|
|ACCOUNTANT||LEVEL-4 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF RS. 5200-20200 +GP OF RS. 2400) GROUP- C|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT||LEVEL-2 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF RS. 5200-20200 +GP OF RS. 1900) GROUP- C|
|JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT||LEVEL-2 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF RS. 5200-20200 +GP OF RS. 1900) GROUP- C|
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Recruitment 2019 and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query related to this article or CBSE Recruitment, please ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.