Apple Inc. unveiled the next-generation iPhone 13 on Tuesday at one of the year’s most anticipated tech events in California. The iPhone 13 was made with recycled materials, according to Apple. iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, and iPhone Pro are all part of the iPhone 13 series. Before the product was introduced, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced, “Today we’re pleased to introduce our next-generation iPhone!”
Here’s all you need to know about iPhone 13, iPhone mini:
- The iPhone 13 resembles the iPhone 12 models in appearance.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 small, both having diagonal lenses, are part of the iPhone series.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone mini have a ceramic shield on the front and are waterproof to IP68.
- They boast a 20 percent brighter, more sophisticated display.
- They’re powered by an A15 Bionic microprocessor with roughly 15 billion transistors and a six-core CPU.
- The two iPhone models are capable of capturing cinema-quality footage. This mode, similar to portrait mode in images, blurs the background while focusing on the main topic.
- The iPhone 13 small costs $699, while the iPhone 13 costs $799.
Here’s all you need to know about iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone Pro Max:
- Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue are the colours available with the iPhone 13 Pro.
- The A15 chip used in the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max is the same one as in the iPhone 13 versions stated above.
- The iPhone 13 Pro has a 6.1-inch display, while the iPhone 13 Pro Max has a 6.7-inch display.
- For the first time, Night Mode is supported by all cameras.
- The iPhone 13 Pro lasts an hour and a half longer than the iPhone 12 Pro.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a two-and-a-half-hour longer battery life than the iPhone 13 Pro, making it the longest-lasting iPhone ever.
- There is no price difference between the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max variants.
- The iPhone 13 Pro costs $999, while the iPhone Pro Max costs $1099.
- Orders for the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max can be placed beginning September 17, with deliveries beginning September 24.
Some of the most anticipated items to be unveiled at the event included the iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, AirPods 3, and the 9th-generation iPad.
The news comes as demonstrations erupt outside multiple Apple stores across the world over the company’s proposal to scan iPhones for photographs of child sexual abuse. Apple has announced its intention to detect and report iPhone users who have known photographs of child sexual assault stored in their iCloud Photos accounts.